Friday 11 September 2015

A Weirdo - Misophonia?

Assalamualaikum.

Have you ever.. face.. that there is something/situation that annoys you but you just keep it inside because if you share it some people might think you are over sensitive or some kind of a weirdo? Yes I am. I have this thing...


I think that the noise of people - eating? no, chewing specifically is kinda annoying. The noise is loud, it irritate my ears - duhhh I just don't know how to describe it. It makes me feel angry. I just want to shout like "Hey, can you eat properly, QUIETLY or just stop eating because it's annoying?!" but this is just the voice inside my head. There this one day when my mood is not so good and suddenly someone is eating and the noise just *zzzzzzzzzz* *hulk mode activated*

I hate that person when he/she is making the sound but when they stop, okay it's nothing. Cool. If I ever yell to that person or throw rage (dramatic isn't it?) which I'll try to restrain myself from doing so and I'm glad I did, because I think it is way too strong, and I feel guilty. I don't hate you personally, I just hate the noise.

I can't. I just can't. 



I send a message to Iz (my friend - Iz not her true name. just a nickname) and I told her about this. Surprisingly she'd been in this situation before, for her the chewing noise is so disrupting causes her to put on earphone with high volume. Dengar lagu kuat kuat.

Have you ever feel like this? Please do.. I believe I'm not the only one. :'(

I found this on the net:

1. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misophonia
2. http://www.buzzfeed.com/danieldalton/make-it-stop#.olvla9Gbl

Misophonia?

So they have a name for this. Misophonia. My pain now has a name lol
I am sorry for anyone who get pissed when I ask them to eat quietly, and a big thank you *hugs* to those who truly understand my situation. I believe I can fix this, this is just some sort of a mindset. Is it?
.
.
.
.
.
*chewing sound* 
Sheeeh....... I just..can't. 


No comments:

Post a Comment