Sunday 12 February 2012

Amnah's wedding. (11th Feb 2012)

Assalamualaikum.
*excited mood


(edited by me)

I'm so happy for my dear friend Amnah Mohamad and her husband, Mohd Zhafrie Johari. May Allah s.w.t bless their marriage forever.! I'm just so excited..(orang lain yang kahwin but I'm the one who gets so excited, lol) I want to say sorry for arriving late.. Bayangkan, the wedding ends at 5pm tapi saya sampai pukul 4.10 petang.. Takpelah janji sampai and I got to meet the beautiful bride! but without present.....pergi majlis orang ni tak complete kalau takde hadiahhh, so I owe u, am! Naik sem I bagi, simpan duluu. Thanks for the chocolate cake, sedap sangat! Memang kenyang la makan.. :D

Am looks so different and preeetyy~~ 


Wish you a beautiful marriage, dear :)
Wish the best to both of you! Selamat pengantin baru.



p/s: Curi gambar dari facebook am, sorry! Heheh


..

No comments:

Post a Comment