Saturday 25 February 2012

Energy Booster.

Assalamualaikum.

The results are out. This post were a bit late I guess. All I can say is : Alhamdulillah syukur.. :) This is certainly out of my expectation, yes considering all those hassles during the whole semester, need to deal with my emotions and a lot of things but Alhamdulillah still managed to pull through. Dapat je email (aih, tulis bahasa melayu pulak?) tengok result, menjerit (Alhamdulillah!!) dan cepat-cepat pergi kejut dear mommy. Muka blur kena kejut but still managed to smile and said congratulations :) ..and then went back to sleep. Aiya. Not forgetting to text ayah the next day, and I was surprised when he replied saying "I'm proud of y".. 

Thinking of this message make me feel like want to cry.. It means a lot to me. This is the first time ayah saying this to me, although I got good results for pmr, spm or other things he didn't mention anything like this so I was quite sad thinking that its not, never enough.. stupid thing I did? Terdelete mesej ni! Oh youu how stupid you how come terdelete?! takkan nak suruh ayah resend balik....? can't forgive myself for this.......*sobbing (T______T)  


To mak and ayah, this is for you :')


Yes this is for my parent. I can't think of anything else melainkan my parent. I'm happy enough when they are happy with this small gift.. Wait till I give you big ones! My graduation day, InsyaAllah.. They are my energy booster. My chocolate bar. :)

Got three more semester to go.. Sekejap je lagi. Sabar sabar.. dah nak habis ni. I must keep on track, must grad with good grades because it is a GIFT (and someone also promise me roses for graduation, hehehehhhh) and also to get exemption from ptptn payment, turning the loan into a scholarship. Hope it's still valid because paying ptptn after graduation is so not cool.







Sentiasa berdoa yang terbaik..
Jangan cepat putus asa.


Who cares they call you nerd, weirdo, or whatever they want to, whatever they did to you
it makes you stronger!
you know yourself better, keep moving 
you are the one who get to feel the satisfaction. 
In the end it's you.

..

2 comments:

  1. me first..pergh bangge seh..:P

    mantap gle lu ...kongrates la tuh..!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alhamdulillah.. tq..n thx lg for being first :)
    sikit je la tu kalau nak banding dengan budak mesir ni, wa rasa kecik je. :P

    ReplyDelete