Thursday 9 February 2012

Chocolate Strawberries.

Assalamualaikum.

Two days ago I decided to made chocolate strawberries as a gift to someone's birthday, after taking a long time to think of the gifts! Strawberries are easy to find and the most important is it suits my budget. Getting the idea of making chocolate strawberries make me excited somehow~
 Monkey Icons

Besides chocolate strawberries, I also added some cupcakes and candles (for me, tak lengkap birthday celebration kalau tak ada cake and candles :p ) So here is the cute cupcakes I bought from the cupcake stall :

RM3.00/piece but managed to get 5 pieces for RM 10 :D


First thing first, rinse the srawberries and leave it dry. 

Korean strawberries bought from Jusco. Sweet! 

For the homemade chocolate I'm using Van Houten cocoa, and toblerone white chocolate. I think next time cadbury chocolate would be better. :(  To quickly and easily melt chocolate without burning it, I use double boiler method.




Dip and dip~






Putting candles



Ikat cantik-cantik.


Final result :






..

No comments:

Post a Comment